Thursday, August 7, 2008

Marco... Polo...


<----You are here, but where is Sticky Rice?
Um, let us talk about location. Finding this place is about as hard as finding your way out of the lost Forrest in Zelda. When will people get it, if you want your restaurant to make money. Customers have to be able to get to it. Also, if you have to put signs that point the way then it is apparent that your location sucks. All the money spent on this restaurant is amazing. I do not know how they are staying afloat. Cash must be just flowing out. I have been to Sticky Rice a lot (my girlfriend some how loves the place), there has not been a time when we didn't have the restaurant to our self. Are people spending money here? How are they keeping the restaurant staffed? Is it owned by a billionaire steel baron from the 1900's? Ahhhh. Here is the thing. The food is good, it's nice inside, the service is okay, my girlfriend loves it, and I like it. Where are the people? It is a shame to see a restaurant that I believe is not a chain go down the tubes. Go there so at least my girlfriend and I can do a little people watching. Jeeeez.

No comments: